Bursar / Administration Officer
Position Part Time (0.92 FTE)
Applications Close: 11 March 2022
The School Administration Officer will be responsible for managing the school financial processes. They must represent the school in a professional, warm, friendly and efficient manner and must be able to work well in with colleagues and interact effectively with both children and adults, show discretion and respect confidentiality.
The successful candidate will be appropriately qualified and/or experienced in managing finances, demonstrate enthusiasm and ability to provide the appropriate expertise in a range of administrative abilities, as well as liaising with the school's business manager.
• proficiency in the use of IT, School Administration Software, ICON (highly desirable), or other website management systems
• demonstrated ability to work cooperatively within a team and to prioritise workloads
• strong organisational and time management skills
• excellent knowledge of office management processes including handling and preparation of correspondence, structuring and maintenance of general office and student filing systems
• experience in managing and maintaining enrolment processes and records
• experience in managing purchase orders and requisitions
• use discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information in relation to students, staff and parent/carers within the school community
The successful applicant will be subject to a Working with Children Check, a National Police Record Check and proof of COVID vaccination status.
Proposed hours are 8.30am to 4.00pm 5 days per week during school terms. Days of work & FTE may be negotiable for the successful applicant.